Today our Board Members Amy Pedretti Hendrickson, Pam Groth and Amber Temp were able to connect with our "Back to School Grant" recipients from the School District of La Crosse. The foundation was able to fund SIX grants from teachers and therapists within the School District of La Crosse who work with children with disabilities everyday. Below are the recipients and THANK YOU for all you do for the children everyday.
2. Lorraine Johnson, Speech and Language Pathologist and Phillip Buedding, Intellectual Disabilities Teacher at Lincoln Middle School
3. Joey Fredrick, Specially Designed Physical Education Southern Bluffs Elementary
4. Dianne Block, Special Education Teacher and Nicole Kuecker, Occupational Therapist Logan Middle School
5. Janice Adams, Early Childhood Teacher, Nicole Kuecker, Occupational Therapist, Kasey Pomeroy, Special Education Teachers, Lisa Enger Boyer, Specially Designed Physical Education, Summit Environmental School
6. Jill Utz, Speech and Language Pathologist, Hintgen Elementary ...